Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Can Everyone Be Rich Or Successful

Hey! Life could be hectic some times. Yesterday was one of those days I wished my house were close to my place of work. I was stuck in traffic for hours; a journey of less than 20 minutes took me close to three hours. Even though I tried to convert those hours to learning moment, I still strayed to imagine what most of us are going through daily, in the name of work.

When I eventually got home, I rested a while and powered on my laptop to type out the list of books in my library and check out which one I am yet to read and I was stunned to realize that I still have quite a number of books to read through. Concurrently, I slot in the “Why We Want You To Be Rich” audio CD 2 and while listening, Robert Kiyosaki said something that made me asked myself that “Can Everybody Be Rich Or Successful”?

In a swift reaction my mind answered the question that it is actually possible for everybody to be rich or successful. How? I probed further. Success is a habit; it conforms to certain principles that anyone can follow and get results. Then why is everybody not successful? I asked myself again?

The answer I got is that it is not everybody that can follow the principles not to talk of exhibit success habits. This answer shocked me because I know it refers to me too! There are certain things I read about success from renowned successful men like Brian Tracy, Anthony Robins etc that I am yet to put into action. It dawned on me that whatever position I am today, I am solely responsible and that neither my society nor my employer is. I jus have to change certain things and the result would be unimaginable!

I must confess that listening to this audio CD is really changing my perspective and expanding my thinking in a way I never thought possible.

No comments: