Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SITE THEME REDEFINED!

Even though I can’t remember if I ever defined the theme of this site at inception; I presumed it was implied in its title: “WinnersGarden” - a resource centre where anyone can come and learn one or two things that would enable him/her to win in life and business.

In this year 2008, I have resolved to invest more in my education, not by attending class in the traditional setting, but to learn more with each passing day from, books, audio, seminars as well as events that go on around me – in the office and at home.
"The day you stop learning is the day you start dying!"

One more thing, I am going to share them on this page so that we can all learn and grow together; hence your comments are highly welcomed.
Today I learn something from Robert Kiyosaki's book that I will share with you tomorrow!

Till then keep on learning to be winners!

No comments: